Dog Daycare & Boarding in Sandy Springs & Atlanta, GA
fido fido Dog Daycare and Boarding in Sandy Springs, GA was launched in 2006 by father and daughter team Sylman and Marea. Seeing a need for a place that catered to the emerging level of care and professionalism pet parents now demand, Marea left the corporate world to pursue her dream. She enlisted the help of her father who was semi-retired, and what started as a temporary endeavor turned into the adventure of a lifetime! The result, fido fido Dog Daycare and Boarding, provides a bed and breakfast-like environment for discerning dog owners who treat their pets like family members.
The fido fido Mission
Our mission is to combine stellar customer service with an eye for the personal care of each dog. We are committed to being the most trusted and loved dog hotel in the Atlanta metro area
Back to top
Why choose fido fido dog daycare services?
We Deliver Peace of Mind
From the beginning, our team has been dedicated to providing the highest quality pet services. Thanks to fabulous clients and an amazing staff, we have grown into an award-winning hotel, spa and daycare for dogs across the Atlanta area.
- Our staff is certified in Pack Behavior and Management by U.S. Canine
- Our safety record is among the best in the industry
- In an independent survey, fido fido was ranked top in customer service by our clients
- We have been voted best by our clients for years in Modern Luxury magazine Jezebel
- We are owner operated and on premises daily. There is a trusted and trained member of our team on site over night, every night.
- We are recommended by local veterinarians and other pet businesses
- We are invested in our community
The fido fido Promise
The word “fido” is derived from the Latin word meaning faithful and trusted. It is no wonder that over the years, “fido” has been used to describe dogs. Now, trusted is how our clients describe us. Here at fido fido, our staff is dedicated to providing trusted care and services for your faithful companion, and giving them a home away from home.
We promise to:
- Make sure your dog is happy and loved while in our care. We understand that although you live your life on the go, you do not want your dog to go without. We offer our guests small, monitored play groups made up of carefully screened dogs just like your own. We want your dog to make friends and not get lost in the crowd.
- Provide a fun, safe place for happy, well-adjusted dogs to lounge and play during the day, and to sleepover while their owners are away.
- To be unsurpassed in our commitment to safety, cleanliness and personal service. We get to know your dog’s likes and dislikes, habits, eccentricities and favorite ways to be loved.
- To run our business with high standards in every aspect, from the way we treat our guests and their owners, to the vendors we work with to the people we employ. Our guiding principles are that of honesty, integrity and fairness.
- Provide you with peace of mind and the best care for your dog.
Our team is selected not only for their proven skills in handling dogs, but for their shared vision of loving, caring, and providing our canine guests with the best quality of life while their owners are away. Working with dogs is not “just a job” at fido fido, it is a passion!
Our Company Culture
- Unleashed commitment to WOW customer service
- Unleashed commitment to the safety and wellbeing of the dogs in our care
- Unleashed love for dogs
- Unleashed commitment to a happy, respectful workplace
- Unleashed commitment to the pursuit of excellence
Celebrating 10 Years of Outstanding Pet Care in Atlanta, GA
fido fido Dog Daycare & Boarding in Sandy Springs, GA provides award-winning pet care services. We are proud to have served pet parents across the Atlanta area for a decade. Our services including: group play and private daycare, spa services, as well as overnight boarding for dogs of all sizes.
Back to top
“I’ve been bringing my two Poodle pups to fido fido since they’ve opened in 2006. That’s 10 years of great care and excellent service! I love that my dogs get to be in an open, supervised play area with their doggie friends instead of being in a kennel for most of the day. The luxury rooms are so cute and built like little hotel suites, and the standard rooms are nice and cozy as well. Fido provides bedding but I can opt to bring my own if id like to. If I do bring bedding, they make sure that they wash it for me before my pups come home which I thought was a great plus. The staff is EVERYTHING! they are so kind and accommodating. The best part is knowing that my fur babies are in good hands at fido fido and that I don’t have to worry about them when I’m on vacation. A+++!”
“My Welsh Terrier, Rusty, has been attending daycare at Fido Fido for about 7 years. Rusty loves it, loves the staff, and the staff love him. Customer service is alive and wonderful here. Not once has there ever been any issues. I’m a very protective doggie mom and wouldn’t leave Rusty anywhere that wasn’t perfect. I have not tried boarding him, but that’s not Fido Fido’s fault. Rusty would be fine – I’m the one with separation anxiety. I put my trust in the good folks at Fido, and they haven’t let me down. Ever.”
“I can’t say enough good things about Fido Fido. I have a 9 month old Cavalier King Charles who has been going to Fido Fido for the last three months. He loves dogs so much that I wanted to find a place for him to interact with other dogs in a safe environment. I also wanted a place I could board him where he would feel comfortable and I would not feel guilty. I found all of that at Fido Fido. The staff is incredible and so are all the dogs that go. They screen all dogs before they are let in the program and records of shots, etc. have to be provided. The staff knows us by name and are always happy to see us. My dog howls and barks when I leave him at home but when I take him to Fido Fido, I can’t get him out of the car fast enough. He comes in pulling on the leash and barking with excitement. He goes right in and never looks back at me and that is a great feeling. Fido Fido is a blessing for me and my dog. He can have fun and I can run errands, etc. without feeling guilty about leaving him behind. The facility is super clean and their prices and hours of operation are great! I have referred several people to Fido Fido and now they too are enjoying the awesome service that they provide. Fido Fido is my dog’s home away from home.”