fido fido Dog Daycare & Boarding is proud to be the hotel, spa and daycare in the Atlanta area pet parents trust for exceptional services.
We love dogs and want your dog to love coming to our off-leash hotel. No one knows your dog better than you, so we’d appreciate you taking the time to fill out this profile. The more we know about the dogs in our care, the better our playgroups will be and the better we can care for your dog as an individual.
Please note: All new dogs are required to undergo our evaluation process to become a guest. Evaluations are $35. Additional dogs from the same family or re-evaluations are $30. We invite you to review our How to Play Policies for further information or contact us at 404-250-3920. We look forward to meeting you!
To register your dog or schedule an appointment, please fill out the forms below.
New Guest Registration
New Guest Appointment
A member of the fido fido team will contact you using the information provided to confirm your reservation and any additional details. This is for registered clients. If you are new to fido fido, please register your dog before completing the form below.
First Day Checklist
The first day at fido fido is an especially exciting time for your dog. If you have the chance, it is a good idea to walk him before you bring him in to burn off some of his nervous energy. This is important because too much nervous energy can over-excite the other dogs that he will be meeting for the first time and you want him to make a good first impression! In response to COVID concerns, we have added several policies to ensure you and our team remain safe.
- Only one member of your family should pick up or drop off your dog in our lobby.
- If there is another client in the lobby either wait in your car and call us to notify us of your arrival or if you come in, please maintain at least six feet from others.
- Please wear a mask when you are picking up or dropping off your dog.
- Please do not bring any personal bedding or items from home other than food.
- Keep your leash when you leave. We will attach our own leash.
- Please make sure we have a credit card on file for payment. Or, you may pay by phone in advance. We will no longer accept checks or cash.
First Time Boarding Checklist
At fido fido, boarding your dog is a natural extension of our popular daycare program. Each evening, after a full day of play, your dog will be escorted to his suite for dinner and bedtime. We provide clean, comfortable bedding in all rooms as well as personal food and water dishes. Our primary goal is to make sure your dog feels at home, so please let us know if there are any services you would like us to provide. Although leaving your pet for any period of time can be sad, rest assured that your dog’s stay at fido fido is a playcation like no other. From nature walks to private playtimes, we aim to please. Here’s what you need to know to prepare for your dog’s overnight visit:
- Please contact us in advance to schedule your dog for a boarding visit.
- Please complete the check in form over the phone with a Front Desk Associate or online prior to your visit. Please let us know if your dog has had any recent medical conditions or has allergies.
- Please be sure your dog’s vaccinations are up-to-date or we will be unable to allow entry.
- If your dog is taking medications, remember to bring them in the original bottle. We will need to know specific instructions for administering them as well as what they are for.
- Make sure your dog is flea-free and currently on an oral or topical flea preventative.
- Bring your dog in with a quick release collar. Please leave any electric fence, choke or expensive collars at home—as well as tags.
- Bring his favorite treats in a baggie clearly labeled with his name. Please let us know how many treats should be given and if you want any returned.
- Please refrain from bringing toys, bedding or bowls.
- Please do not bring large containers of food or treats because we have limited space.
- Please do not bring food scoops. We will need you to tell us the standard measurement of food your dog requires per feeding. “My dog free-feeds,” is not specific enough. Or, you may pre-measure your dog’s food into individual baggies for each feeding. Please be sure to label each one with your dog’s name.
- Feel free to call and check on your dog! We look forward to a fun-filled visit!